There are two ways you can turn on bio-authentication to log in to the Brightside app. See below for instructions.
🔥 Hot tip: Make sure you have the latest version of the Brightside app to be able to see this feature.
For Apple users: Face and Touch ID are available for biometric authentication.
For Android users: Fingerprint recognition is only available for biometric authentication.
The first time you signup or login to Brightside:
- Open the Brightside app.
- The first time you login (or signup) you'll be prompted to enable bio authentication.
- Follow the on screen instructions to enable bio authentication.
Turn on bio authentication in settings:
- Log in to the Brightside app.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap the gear icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen for Settings.
- Tap Enable bio-authentication.
- Move the Enable slider to the right to turn on the feature.
📓 Noteworthy: Bio-authentication is only available on the app, not through the mobile web.