You can connect up to 3 banks to your Brightside bucket. To connect a bank, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Brightside App
- From the Brightside home screen, swipe left through your Brightside buckets until you reach Connected banks.
- Tap Connected Banks.
- Tap Connect a bank.
- After reading the account checklist, tap Let's do this.
- Once you have read and understood the connection checklist from Plaid, tap Continue.
- Tap the bank you wish to connect. If your bank isn't displayed, use the search function and type the name of your bank.
- Enter the username and password you use to access your online banking account. Tap Submit.
- Once successfully connected, press Continue.
- Choose the account/accounts that you wish to connect from the Banking account.
- Tap Connect me.
📓 Noteworthy: The number of questions you're asked when you connect a bank is controlled by your bank’s security features. Plaid continues to display questions until your external bank is satisfied by your login/identity credentials. Brightside doesn't keep, store, or record any of the questions or answers.