You've saved some money - congrats! Now, you may be wondering how you can access that hard earned cash?
You can use your Brightside Spend Mastercard® at most ATMs (Automated Teller Machine). The ATM must have the Cirrus logo, which you'll see pictured on the back of your spend card. You can take out $500 max per transaction. Follow these steps to take out cash:
- Insert your spend card in the ATM.
- Enter your 4-digit card PIN.
- Select Withdraw cash.
- Select the type of account.
Note: the account type options are chequing, savings and credit card - you can select any of these options.
- Type in the amount you would like to withdraw, or select one of the choices displayed on the screen.
- Request a receipt, if needed.
Worried about fees? Good news! If you use your Brightside Spend Mastercard® at an ATB Financial ATM, there are no fees! Brightside does not charge any fees to withdraw cash from an ATM, but some banks will charge their own fee if you use your spend card at their ATM. The amount of the fee varies by bank. For more info on Brightside Spend Mastercard® fees, check out this article!